1. How has been the performance of CM Arvind Kejriwal's AAP government of
Delhi over the past one year more than your expectations, as per expectations or
less than expectations?
2. What has been the biggest achievement of the Arvind Kejriwal led Delhi
government over the past one year?
3. In your opinion who should be the Chief Minister of Delhi?
4. Do you agree with Arvind Kejriwal’s demand to the Centre that control over
Delhi police should be handed over to the state government?
5. Some people say that over the past one year Arvind Kejriwal led AAP
government has fulfilled the promises it made to the people of Delhi, others say that
the AAP government has let them down. A few others say that Arvind Kejriwal tried
to fulfill his promises but his opponents haven’t allowed him to succeed. What is
your opinion regarding this?
6. Have you heard about the odd-even rule in Delhi?
7. Do you think that the Delhi government was successful in strictly implementing
the odd-even rule?
8. Did you have to face problems due to the odd-even rule in Delhi?
8a. (If Yes) What were the problems that you had to face due to the odd-even
9. Do you think that in order to ensure the success of the odd-even rule it is
necessary to bring two-wheelers within the ambit of the odd-even
10. Do you think that corruption has reduced over the past one year under the
Arvind Kejriwal led Delhi government?
11. Whom did you vote for during the Delhi Vidhan Sabha elections held in
12. Do you think that the odd-even rule was helpful in fulfilling the intended
objective of the policy, that is, bringing down pollution levels in the city?
13. What has been the biggest failure of the Arvind Kejriwal led Delhi government
over the past one year?
14. Do you support the Delhi government's decision to bring back the odd-even
15. Some people say that in order to avenge its defeat in the Delhi Assembly
elections the BJP led central government is creating obstructions and is not letting
the AAP led Delhi government work while a few others say that it is all gimmick on
part of the AAP led Delhi government in order to hide its failure to deliver on its
promises made before the elections. What is your opinion regarding this?
16. Should the odd-even rule be continued in Delhi?
16a. (If Yes) Why do you support the continuance of the odd-even rule in Delhi?
17. Now I am going to ask you a few questions about the decisions taken by the
AAP government over the past one-year, please tell if you support or oppose these
a. Enacting a weak Lokpal Bill termed by some as Jokepal
b. A four-fold hike in the salary of MLAs
c. Spending Rs. 500 crores approximately on publicity stunts instead of public welfare
18. If the Delhi Vidhan Sabha elections were to be held tomorrow whom would
you vote for?
19. If elections were held tomorrow in Delhi what would be the biggest issue for
you while casting your vote?
20. If we compare Narendra Modi and Arvind Kejriwal, then please tell
a. Who's more arrogant
b. Who's a better leader
c. Who works for all
d. Who's more reliable
e. Who's model for development is better
21. How many times do you use these for news in a week-Daily (7 days in a
week), regularly (5-6 days in a week), occasionally (3-4 days in a week), very less (1-2
days in a week ) or never ?
a. Watching T.V.?
b. Reading Newspaper?
c. Listening Radio?
d. Watching news on Internet?
e. Discussion on Facebook/Twitter?
f. Discussion on Whatsapp?
X1. What is your age? (In completed years) _______ (Code 99 for age 99 years
X3. Education Level?
X4. What is your main occupation?
X4a. If Government Job
X4b. If Business
X4c. If Priavte Job
X4d. If Agricultural
X4e. If wage labourer
X6. Your Caste group?
X6a. If Dalit/SC
X6b. If Adivasi/ST
X6c. If OBC
X6d. If General
X7. Your religion?
X8. What is the total monthly income of all the members of your family?
X9. Kindly provide us with your telephone number or someone from your family?
Sign up for our Newsletter.